June 22, 2009

B.E.A.Utiful

Montana is beautiful.  This is my first time here, and I can see for miles.  From Billings, We were able to see the mountains over 100 miles away.  It is nice.  The camp is up in the mountains, with some snow covered mountains just a couple of miles away.  I might have to hit them up sometime this week.  We are planning on going whitewater rafting, but not sure about the fly fishing yet.  The water I guess is going to make it pretty rough because of all the runoff from the mountains, which makes the white water rafting even more dangerous.  There is mountain boarding, which is skateboarding on grass downhill, so I will try not to get hurt doing that.  We will see what the week brings.  God is definitely on the move and am excited to see what that is.

No comments: