February 19, 2009

Computer

To be able to continue the ministries that God has put in my path, I use a computer for just about all of them, including the updates here. My Mac Powerbook was failing. The charging was difficult. It just just shut down on me a few times, and even while speaking. The memory was not being recognized anymore and so the video program that I used was not able to be utilized. It is about 4-5 years old, and has been drug all over the place. It was about time. I was praying that God would give me the money to go buy a new laptop. It was evident that it was time.

A few months back now, I got a call from someone who told me that they had just bought a lap warmer. Went on to tell me about the particulars of something that had x amount of memory, hard drive, and some other geeky things that I will not go into.

This person went on to tell me that he bought this computer for me. It is a brand new Macbook Pro. It has given me the opportunity to be confident while speaking that my computer will not shut down and will charge properly, video stuff and a myriad of other things.

God is an amazing God. I continue to marvel at his provisions.

That is all He wanted me to say.
Scott

1 comment:

Ty said...

New MacBook Pro= SWEET!!!