July 15, 2009

On the road



Well, I am on the road now.  I am on a cross country road trip, helping to drive some friends of mine as they move from Columbus, OH out to Portland Oregon.  It has been a good day.  We started out by loading up the truck and cars, and were on the road around 1:00 or so.  It was a rough lead up to leaving because there were a lot of things happening at home that was making it hard for me to want to leave.  

Anyways, the first picture if of us leaving Ohio.  The second is pointing out Michigan St and Ohio St exit in Indianapolis, and the third is what I had to look at all day as I drove the Lowe's vehicle.  

We made it to East Peoria, Ill. and are getting ready for driving 550 miles tomorrow.  

The rest of my family, who I am missing very much right now, is at some friends house in Cable, OH.  Today, as my friend explained to me on the all important facebook, they had a great pillow fight, and have been tickled.  Michael told me on the phone that Zoe went potty on their trip to their house.  


No comments: