July 2, 2008

Berries, chick and birthday

Michael is having a great time picking berries.  Here he is picking raspberries.

He filled up a fruit container.  He picked raspberries, strawberries, cherries and snap peas.  He ate them that last night and again this morning.

Ah, the baby chick.  The kids look forward to seeing it everyday.  The chick is a little blurry, and looks very uncomfortable.

Happy birthday Kirstin.  I may not be able to be with you in Guatamala, but I can still have desert, and enjoy the first piece.  Nah, nah.

Oh, yah, I also had to create a mess of the brownies.  Wow, they were good, and a very confusing order of eating.  Surprise, surprise.

I am disappointed about not being at Red, White and Boom in Columbus tomorrow.  Please eat some food for me.  If you can, take a picture or two and send it to me.  That would be awesome.

I am looking forward to hiking though.  We are going to climb Mount Hood.  We will begin around midnight and be using pick axes.  What do you think of me having a pick ax?  Kind of scarey, huh.

No comments: