June 26, 2008

Relaxing on the beach












Hanging out on the west coast.  Enjoying ourselves.  I have had a chance to meet a lot of new family.  It is so cool to see that my kids have generations of Christ Followers on both sides of the family.  I am beginning to get back to "normal", whatever that is.  My energy level is returning some.  The kids are starting to adjust to the time change.  We are still out pretty late in the evenings, and up in early in the mornings.  We are currently staying at a family house that has been donated and used by and on George Fox University Campus.  It has been really cool.  

I got to meet a couple of directors at a camp called Twin Rocks yesterday.  The yearly meeting office is just a couple of blocks away, so I will eventually make it over there to talk with a few people.  

LIFE is good.  I have some video to show, but my camera is not being very helpful as of this moment.  Hopefully it is ok.

God did amazing things at camp last week.  I had a chance to read a note of one of the students that they journalled and put online.  It was pretty cool.  It is always nice to read the response of those I have come in contact with.  

GOD is GOOD.  


No comments: