December 19, 2007

The Experience- A night of Worship

Worship is what we were created to do. The problem is,
we usually worship the wrong things.


I have been se
nsing that God wants us to worship together. This is looking beyond church walls and denominations. I look around and see churches competing with each other. When I was a pastor, one of the biggest questions that other pastors asked was, "how many people do you have?" That was annoying to me. I understand people want to know how you are doing, but I felt like the reason people asked was because it was always about numbers. I don't think we were meant to be so segregated. We have separate churches to lead people to Christ in our own area, but the Spirit of God is in each church. Let us come together and Worship the One Spirit.



The Experience, is a chance for churches to get together to Worship God corporately. As one. Jeff Stuttler, a gifted guitarist and singer, will be leading us into the presence of God. He has spent time in Kansas City and Nashville studying both to lead worship, and to listen to the voice of God. Please join us in this adventure.


No comments: